|
posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010
title : I want my chance.
I decided to just block out that part of my mind and just sit in this bloody chair and get one bloody blogpost over and done with. Its not that im not willing just that these days have been pretty tough on me mentally. And i bet there's more to come. well i guess its all too late. Never say never. Tried that but neh whatever.
And the fact that you dont support me of my interest or hobby. It kills really. Its not like im neglecting any part of what im not suppose to neglect now am i. You keep threathening josh, and enough is enough. I realise the rebel side of me is getting way out of hand sometimes. I become too temperamental!! D: My lifes is a mess, i'll try and manage it.
Anyway, all those aside. Oops too much indirect information i guess? Is this meant for my lj. Oh neverminddddd, wouldnt care anyway.
Set all those aside shall we? Lets talk about what ive been up to. End of week 13? Yes. Three more weeks to go and its all going to be over soon (: Ive been watching movies lately and i really love movies. So far i watched inception and nodame!!! Both are awesome in my opinion.
 Inception just like turned my brains inside out really! Soooo cool. Love the sound effects. We watched it at the bugis new movie theathre at iluma!! :D THIS IS A MUST WATCH,REALLY. I watched with a bunch of people you could say dmit peeps(: Oh and after the movie we sang leo happy birthday!! hehe. And yah since i never said on this blog before, happy birthday leo on 24th (:
Nodame is like a nice movie to watch too! Its about two lovers who tired to balance their relationship and passion for music. All i could do in the cinemas was "awwww". The characters in the movie are funny and cute. Watched it with huixuan on last thursday!!! :D I lost my voice that day kinda. It was all sexy manly and croaky that when i tried to sing i annoyed her haha. Oh and in the cinemas we cant decide whether the main guy lead is handsome or not at all. Our opinions keep changing! His side view and when his running view is always charming tho. Weird much? :D
Oh yah haha didnt make it to the finals well but thats ok! Im gonna take it all as a good experience yeah. Thanks again for everyone. Love you tons (: And on the 23rd july was my unluckiest day. Got into an incident and the auntie of the chicken rice stall shower me with loooove by showering me with HOT BOILING SOUP ON MY LEFT THIGH. YES. ITS HOOOT OK!!! I didnt know but my mind went crashing down. ): Everything was in a hurry and i was all worked up and in a panic mode. My scald injury is ok already but i still have some few red dots left on my left thigh D:
I know i had kinda alot to say yesterday when i wanna blog. But what was it again? I lost it. :/
Yes all lost. Till then goodbye!! I soooo need to get down and get all those hot topic shopping done. Ive been waiting for those stuffs fo way too long already. For more constant updates, i will always tweet my day away (: I made it private though for some reasons. Soooooooo constant updates over there yeah, request if you wanna see my tweets ^^ HAYLEY NICHOLE WILLIAMS IS TRENDING NOW BTW ♥
☮, Liy.
|