☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010
title : Pretending Im not

dont you know how exhausting it is?


Just a quick one! Back from school, yeap i dropped a visit over there for awhile just now!
(:
Went to nanyang poly the other day and also met up with sec school loves.
Tuesday: Eclipse!
Wednesday: Went to visit grandad, hope all will be well.
Today well i said today.
Shall edit from this post or create a new one soon!!


Anyway, I've consulted my homies. And i got a thumbs up from them.
So I've decided to get myself more exposure and join (:
Since im getting older and I dont forsee myself having more chances..Well I'd like to say that.
Judging by the looks of things right now.....


Good luck to me, hope i wont die of shame or something :/
Pyramid, breakeven, turn it off...Im still wondering~ Maybe not pyramid, not yet i hope.


, Liy.