☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, July 11, 2010
title : Scape @ flea

I love my awesome pick-ring and my owl-ring to the max (:


I've got a confession.
But i guess some of you already knew this obsession of mine. There's one phase i was head over heels for Vans shoes, my converse is still loved dont worry!! I still am in the vans love phase hehe. :X I bet some of you are gonna kill me cos i already have one but im secretly eyeing on others too.
My bad, this girl here love sneakers....


But i realised something. ok wait i realised my title up there is like totally inverted!
Suppose to be Flea @ Scape, oh amusing. LOL. ANYWAY YAH,
CONFESSION:
I LOVE RINGS ESP THOSE ADJUSTABLE ONES & ARE IN ANY FORMS OF BIRDS & VINTAGE LOOKING.



so if you happen to know a blogshop selling those kinda rings, please tell me.
And I would be like the three eyed alien from Toy story saying..



Stressing on "eternally grateful" of course! Damn those aliens are cute.



Why adjustable you might ask?
Even i hate the fact i have to wear adjustable ones..my fingers are fat. And its not cos my fingers have to match up and be proportionate to my body hell no! Im SKINNY remember??!?! :D



When i was young i love to crack my fingers and they say cracking fingers cause fat fingers
>=( Why noone told me this while i was young!!!!! But then again, my momma have fat fingers too. maybe its the genes?
So if you wanna buy me a ring please measure my finger's diameter.
HAHAHAHAHAAH :X



Ok anyway, @LiyanaIJ and @XOXOterra went to Flashlightbatteries3 flea @ scape!
It was sooooooooooooooooooooo dope!
Dont jealous ah @chhel haha cause there dont have much MASHED potato also :/
ok only you and i know what I'm talking about. Shit im writing a lengthy post YET AGAIN =.=
i hope you guys read on, esp you @chhel hahah!!



Not all the clothes is my style or maybe its been grabbed earlier but i bought three rings!
Two of them being an owl and in a PICK FORM!!
Smart arent they?
Now my picks wont have to get lost cos it'll always stay on my finger...
But the pick ring i bought is too thick..
I shall DIY my own PICK-RING SOON. MARK MY WORDS!!!!



We went to and fro cathay cineleisure and the flea @ scape countless of times.
One reason was to help serene buy the ring tt i bought too (: So while she cheryl wan and ericsson watched a movie i helped her buy the bird ring! And i gave her the paper ring with "$7" on it at first LOL. Ok, i know you dont get it. but nevermind!!


We had frolick and i nvr paid for the AWESOME OREO TOPPING cos i can get it for FREEEEEE!! Thanks to @XOXOterra!!! :D


So i bought a vest and three rings. Happy girl. I hope fleas consist more of my kind of clothes
next time haha.


Went to plaza sing's toilet awhile cos nature calls. No we dont go plaza sing JUST to go toilet
while we're at cine. Are you mad??



@XOXOterra's new wedges and @LiyanaIJ's vans ♥ ♥


OH while we're walking on our way to plaza singapura..There were a bunch of mat and minahs
on skateboards. Mostly mats on skateboard. & they conversed in malay saying
"Eh kau tengok kasut dia! lawa sial! eh lawa, oren seh!"
"Eh you see her shoe! pretty sial! eh pretty, orange seh!"



I blushed, no im not kidding.
Cause so far i've been getting 100000000 stares and i dont know if its +ve or -ve.
And there's one part when some stranger said my shoe hurts their eyes OH GAWD HAHA.
Least I hurt your eyes mr stranger!! (: its an honour :X




& then homed. I sung my heart out ytd night, sucha rare oppurtunity.
5 days left, good luck to me!!



I purposely made my eye bigger *guilty*



Some of you are wondering why the hell mention their names in twitter format???
Well, I admit im a Twitter-Whore, guilty as charged.
But i love it hahahaah (:
You can see from my number of tweets :x
Ok yall goodbye!! Stoked for the world cup finals!! No idea who to support still.
HAHAHAA.


You can stop physcoing me on who to support ok. Not going to work, bye!


,Liy