☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010
title : WC: Paul the octopus predicted right again


So how about the soccer match yesterday yo?
LOL to the picture above man!
Spain beat Germany by 1 goal. Paul the octopus predicted right again. So germany
shall do the honours of the above picture. I never watch cause i cant cause I had work the next day. Then again i have work tomorrow too! GRRRR.
I missed 2 semi finals when i really wanna watch. This is not what i want my life to be! D:


I think its karma for beating my england, really :/
Though i gave in supporting them....Cause they have to be GOOD to beat england right??
Or luck or whatever.
I dont know who to support, lets wait for paul the octopus.


Or the bird. I dont know whts the name.
Shall watch the videos soonnnnnnnnnnnnn~~ Off to bed me!



,Liy