|
posted : Friday, July 02, 2010
title : We dont have a choice
Yes agree hands down. Lets not let growing up bring us down. We all have to learn our lessons from mistakes we dont wanna ever make again, going through the hardships and sometimes it felt like its one of the worst emotional roller coaster ride we've ever had to go through. The "riot" in our hearts that we have to overcome. Its an everyday issue, a norm in our lives. What do we do without our teenage years eh? Cheers to teenage years! Yeah im sureeeeee as hell gonna miss my teenage yrs. Ok i talk like as if im a 40yr old or something.
Going to work..Seeing alot of old people..made me feel old. For 2 months aprrox. When i went back to school ytd, i felt so young..Atmosphere really matters hur. I was like literally amused with the overflowing number of teens everywhere. LOL. Thats how much i miss my school and the environment.
Anyway, I wanna blog about the monday incident that i owe to this blog!!! BUT I AM TIRED. Phew, just got back from vivo. not just lah more like 3 hours later.
Had window shopping and pull and bear gets my vote totally! =D =( Oh man how heartbreaking I must have a full proof financial plan!! And my number 1 priority is..DIGI CAMERA. OK BROTHER WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SHARE AND BUY?!?! Idiot, dont want buy at IT fair want to buy at sim lim..Great..
Sleep, here i come.
//
Oh i overtimed at work today!!! In a very long while. I mean its been a while. Cause i had to weigh envelopes and paste stamps accordingly. But i was sooo scared i screw up.. So when i read the weighing scale i close my right eye..reads 15 grammes. Close my left eye..reads 20 grammes. Two eyes open wide..In between 15-20grammes. OMFG!!! AND AT ONE POINT OF THE TIME TOTALLY FORGOT HOW TO READ THE WEIGHING SCALE PROPERLY. So i just decided to open two eyes and on the same level as the scale went ahead & read it.. I hope everything is ok :/
☮, Liy
|