
Ok super short post!!!
SPAIN WON THE WORLD CUP AND IMMA GO LIKE WOOOHOOOO~ *sing to Starstrukk's tune*I stayed up for the thing! almost the whole thing.
I slept one hour before and then i woke up for the game. My brother shook me violently to
wake me up, so freaking irritating but it was worth it.
So i watched and watched... no one scores. All i see is yellow cards everywhere -.-
And then all the gamblers are sad cos full time score was 0-0.
Well i watched the full time match, halfway thru it im the only one awake..Call themselves man,
sheesh!!
They had their extra time and THEN THEY DECIDED TO SCORE. When that happens,
I was asleep....AWAKING TO BROTHERS' SHRIEKING GOALLLLL!!.
I slept like 10 mins of the extra time and i missed it.. =.= only got to see the replay!
ZZZZZ.
I need to eat and sleep!! IM SO HUNGRY AND TIRED. It felt like i just overnighted or something. ):
Went to guitar club practice today, i guess im still kinda on track hahaha. Uh oh its four days away, and i had noone to give me feedbacks...im not prepared, seriously.
I go heat up laksa for momma.
Bye!