
Credits to Annelis for the editting! (:
Hello!!! Omg im so physically tired but i aint mentally. Surprisingly, im not falling asleep at work!!! This is what i call a click5 weekend hangover oh man it hurtssss so gooooooooood.
Our new found friends at the showcase and us! Letz talk about Saturday 14 August 2010.Thats the day when we went to Scape for Click 5 Autograph Session!!I met up with annelis, her sis and her cousin at orchard mrt and then shalini joined us later on after her work.We were kinda the first few and it was fucking awesome!!! (I keep using fucking awesome cos its really too awesome, the word awesome doesnt even do a lil bit of justice so i'll add in the fucking)We lined up with the rest. made friends with cheska and her friend!! Great to meet fansat sessions like this. Is always much more eggciting freakin out with bunch of people.We took the poster and waited for the close up acoustic session to begin!Im like two bodies away from the barricade the view was alrdy pleasing to my eyes :DLocal band 53A performed an opening act from them and it was badass!!!They really did sweeet justice covering songs like Empty, I quit i quit i quit. SARA IM YOUR NEW FAN I LOVE YOU LOL.THEN THE CLICK FIVE CAME AND WE WERE SCREAMING OUR HEADS OFF.Im actually seeing them in real life. During sec4, i listened to their songs while mugging for olevels, depressed i cant go to MOS to see their gig and stuff. AND NOW ITS FINALLY HAPPENING UPCLOSE.Theyre mad gorgeous. Each and everyone of them have their own + points.I love KYLE P. whose hair is like edward and keep brushing thru it like edward cullen, thats HOT. Blushing when hitting the EARGASMLY HIGH NOTES.I love JOEY Z. for his awesomely goodlooks and how cool he was. I love BEN for his BEARD. your beard is sick!! (in a good way)I love ETHAN for his sweet shy personality. We wish to cuddle you like youre a lil baby really.I love JOE for your geeky looks hehe!They played three new songs off their upcoming albulm and JENNY! TELL ME WHO DOESNT KNOW JENNY. I KNOW!!So it was...The way it goesDont let me goI quit I quit I quitJENNY!!!!!!Dont let me go is soooooo emotional and kyle is like feeling it. To give us those feelings,you is already an awesome performer.....//OK part 2 of this whole day!!!We rushed down to queue up at the autograph session REGRET COS THEY STOOD OUTSIDE AND TALKED TO FANS AFTER RECORDING @ RADIO STATION. but whatever.Soon its our turn to get to meet them and them signing our posters!!!!!!!At one sec before my turn, I WAS SHAKING FREAKING OUT BADLY.Annelis weent before me, and she was like a fucking happy girl who keep bombing qns aboutkyle's hair LOL.//Lets talk about wht happen during each person when they signed my poster.Theyre supposedly could only sign the POSTER. take note.Kyle P: *shakes hand♥* Kyle was smiling♥...I was too stunned to say anything but i said "Could you sign my pick please??" He grabbed it before the security says no and not allowing them to. And i said to him " your hair is like robert pattinson!! :D" He didnt hear T__T but he passed me back the pick asap before the security made a move. At that moment joe went like " OK LAHH" OMG joe just said something singaporean. cool.Joe G.: I pretty much was staring at kyle omg. I smiled at joe though when he said "OK LAH"LOL.Ethan M.: The security like lifted me up like really and i have to follow his movment and he lierally placed me infront of ethan when i was too caught up with KYLE!!!!!!!!! :X Ethan smiled and sign happened too fast seriously, idk if he said anything D: D: I missed ethan was sad.Ben R. : I said " I LIKE YOUR BEARDDDDD" He either smiled or say thanks HAHAHA.I learnt that from KESHA man. I love her music hahahaha.Joey Z: OMGGGGG YOU KNOW WHAT. HE SMILED AT ME AND SAID "HEY YOUVE GOT A RAD(radical) HEADBAND♥" OMFGGGGG. He complimented me!!!!! He is noticing me!!!!!I hope he remembers me by tt omgwtfbbq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was on cloud nine in a daze state, gave a freaking wide smile and say " OMG THANKS *shows teeth*" OMGGGGGGGGGG. I LOVE HIM MORE FOR THIS. BUT I LOVE KYLE STILL.♥♥♥//We gathered they were all squealing about wht happen to each of them.I was left stunned till shalini asked me wht did they say...i told them about JOEY.I smiled sooo big my eyes got teary. holyyyyyy brown cowwwwww. It is so coolto get them to notice you like tt. I love my headband now really. I LOVE IT :DKYLE WAS EFFING CUTE TOO I WISH I COULD SAY " ILY" like annelis.So we followed them into this room whr they played ping pong ball and took pics with 10lucky winners. When joey went out of the room to walk around scape abit...I FREAKING HI-FIVED HIM OMGGGG. I was happy. TOUCHED KYLE AND JOEY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I tried shaking hands with kyle again but the security guard karate chop my hand and fug it hurts.....there was a red mark for a while there -___-OK ONE LAST PART. IMAGINE THIS SCENE.They left the room where they played ping pong ball...Group of gals chasing after them and the security took a long route around the scape mall.I was with shalini.I told her " LETS GO TAKE A SHORTER ROUTE AND WE WILL SOMEHOW BLIND SPOT THEM AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE INFRONT OF THE CLICK FIVE" *runs off*ME AND SHALINI RUNNING AND WE REALLY CAUGHT UP WITH KYLE.KYLE WAS SHOCKED GAVE THE O_O FACE THEN HE LAUGHED AT US.Cos we're smart like tt to do tt move!!I waved and smiled at kyle and shout "BYE BYE"KYLE WAVED BACK AND SMILED AND SAY BYE BYE TO TWO OF US.Yes theres only me and shalini only!! HE NOTICE US AND SAID BYEBYE.When he said byebye and wave to us, i went like omggg.*legs weak lean to shalini for support..literally melting on the spot*I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy, kyle and joey noticed me. (:After the whole thing, i break my fast over there. YES I DID ALL OF THIS RUNNINGFANGIRL-ING SCREAMING ON AN EMPTY STOMCACH AND DRY THROAT from 545am-717pm...Me and annelis fast..so we actually last tt long. awesome!!!I ate few wedges and one drumlet and choco drink. I have no mood to eat moreafter tt O.O too starstrucked!!!Went to scape flea and bought domo ring! Go to twiiter and facebook for pics of this day and my domo ring ♥
Shalini's autographed back cover and my pick by kyle. (:



Tweets part 2

Tweets part 3
This will be etched/engraved in my memory forever!THANKS ANNELIS FOR BRINGING BACK MY LOVE FOR THEM.It actually subsided after sec4 cos theyre MIA. but annelis made me love them againfew days before the autograph session. I LOVE YOU AND SHALINI TOO.I love that we three just had the most starstruck best day of our lives ♥♥♥♥♥love you girls.If you read till the end of this post, youre either crazy about me or click 5!HAHAHAHA. but i bet its the second option lah DUH!!!!
☮,Liy