☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Saturday, August 07, 2010
title : Ice cream is back!
Hi.
I cut my hair today. And it was so damn unplanned and it happened after i watched
Terra cut her hair. While i was watching her hair being cut my eyes were like O.O to .__.
When i see people cutting hair, tying hair or people tying/styling my hair, it'll make me
feel so drowsy and sleepy. Does it happen to you guys too? or is it just me.


I like watching people tie/cut hair.
Makes me feel at ease somehow! oh weird.
Anyway, i've layered my hair and its really alot. when i got off the chair the amount of hair
on the floor was oohh lala~ Lucky i had terra cause majority hairdressers today are chinese
and i always have a problem of trying to convey the hairstyle THAT i really wanted
which i nvr got for years and years!!!!


I kinda got that style today!
i think its thinner now ^^ and when i ran for the bus at one time, felt like ive got no hair at all
cos it was so much thinner than before.



I thought i was bald.
HAHAHHAAH.


Before that, i went to LG with shell and bought the freaking ice cream back cover.
Its not bareback already!!!! The cover is so much whiter compared to the whole phone haha.
^^V Ok now i dont know whether to use chocolate or icecream.
Unknowingly, it seems like im a fan of LG. Butttttttttt, now i really crave for blackberry.
Having twitter on the go is sooooooooooo tempting. I love to tweet,retweet,favourite tweets,see friends' and celebs' tweets, tweets about hollywood latest news music omg just anything.!!!



IM A TITWHORE HAHA. just joking. TWITWHORE.
I remembered bruce saw my TWITWHORE as TITWHORE OMGWTF? HAHA.
Currently having 6000 plus tweets on my profile. crazy??


Did some online shopping recently im so happy i bought what i wanted ages ago.
Really ages ago!!!! Ok left twloha deon and the shirt :/
Thanks to bruce's dad for the help!!!! hahaha. I dont have a visa and it sucks. O.O



I wanted to buy this but then it got sold out i was so freakinggggg depressed.
And then suddenly it came back with a BANG!!! IT WAS LIKE 14 BUCKS CHEAPER!!!
SO ITS A MUST HAVE!!!


Another paramore shirt! My previous paramore shirt is fading, the design print i mean. ):
I bought it at HMV ages ago with sabrina!


When i got $ i aim for expensive stuffs, its like i cant be rich by the end of ITP D:
I need to save. I sucks balls at such stuff esp saving up -________-"
Was supposed to have a girlie night tongiht buy didnt get to ): Its always last minute plans haha.



On urmm wow ive been out for this whole week i forgot where ive been to these days.


On thurs 5/8, We celebrated bruce's birthday at hilltop library yay you!!! Have fun reading all the cards hoho.


On wed 4/8, we've celebrated nabilah's birthday at pizza hut JP yay you!! Great to see
all of them doing fine^^. and oh sabrina was going crazy with her Korean cards.
You know those SNSD member SHINEE etc. There's one picture of the korean boy member
with the ^5 posture. She was like smacking her hand on the card saying " HI FIVE!"OMG. SHE ACTUALLY HI-FIVED A KOREAN LIFELESS CARD ZOMG CRAZY FANGIRL HAHAHAHA. Anyway nabilah, hope you like your presents eh!!! I love your highlights hehe and thanks for the cab ride home :D


On tuesday 3/8, Head back to school for TALENTIME. CONGRATS LEO AND MATIN FOR
THE PERFORMANCE. Youre the only guys who sang english song man haha!
Can relate the best with you two. The others were great, if only i can understand hmm.


On monday 2/8, met up with johnson and edwin... went along with leo.
Had talks from gym stuff to girl's stuff and alot of other things haha. Great catching up session :D


ISNT THIS A WHOLE CHUNK OF WORDS OMG D:
Shall post the pictures next time. Yah i always say this but it'll be like 1 in a 1000000
chance that i would ACTUALLY post the photos!!


Goodbye!!! Have a great weekend ahead.
Im going to have a four days off for myself OMG STOKED.


,Liy

P/s: I ATE LONG JOHN SILVERS AND THEN MIX AND MATCH BEN AND JERRY'S
(PHISH FOOD,CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE AND COOKIE AFFAIR)
My tummy is so contented now its going like this (: