LOL. Look at my title. Have you heard of
Mr and Mrs Smith the movie.
When my brother saw that angelina jolie is "Salt" He went like is this like another
"Mr Pepper and Mrs Salt" movie??? HAHAHAHAHA. Do you get it?
Ok nvm if you dont get it. So like any other norm procedure when we blogged movies
that we've just watched is to search for the movie poster image and post it up here righto?
I typed
"Salt" and this is what i get...

LOL. Ok so i made a mistake in not specifying what i actually wanna search. -.-

Watched this today with
xuan shell haoming and
bruce at
Grand cathay.When shell told me its at cathay i thought its at the orchard cineleisure!!
I didnt know the difference hahaha but now i know.
The actions and everything in between was awesome!
But the ending was like ......
*cricket sound* So you got an idea of what im tryin to say about my take on this movie? (:
Well today my bro accompanied me in the morning to _____.
I dont think its safe to write it here yet. yes YET. Tomorrow would be the official day of the
fasting month!! D: No more abc hawker centre food for me.
So i had
long john silver combo 1, 3 pc today. To ease myself , gosh i need to go on a diet.
Stop those voices in my head will you? Its saying im fat zzz.
YOU KNOW WHAT? I CANT WAIT FOR HARI RAYA AND THE
GORGEOUSLICIOUS FOOD HAHAHA. Maybe thats a lil bit too fast to look forward to hari raya now isnt it?
Fasting month havent even started. I need to sleep earlier these days.
Need to wake up at 5am to have our brunch to last us for the whole day. But i cant eat alot in the morning, at most it would be cereals for me. :/
I need to find a job soon. A temporary one. To continue my income!! Thinking about no more income makes me feel =( haha. I dont want a full month work thing thou O.O
Got lobangs must share and then we'll bury ourselves in the lobangs and be rich $_$
No idea what im blabbering. shall stop and say goodbye :D

Oh look our latest
FCFC group shot during terra's birthday! :D

Gonna make a gif of this soon when i get my hands on the other pictures.
We took pictures today too! ok all next time.
☮,Liy
P/s: I just re-read my whole post and edit any grammatical errors.
Im cool like that yo. -.-