Taken after watching SALT outside cathayHi!!! So hmm im not gonna let the click five post be on top anymore.
I know some of you will be like
"click 5 post again, why this girl never update? -.-"Heh :X
So the fever had last me till now... I still listen to them, watching the videos which
still give me goosebumps. Its been almost
two weeks now and last time
paramorecame my paramore withdrawal symptoms last like
4 weeks or more...
For click 5, I think the fever is still there! To ease the fever, I've learnt
"dont let me go",
abit of
"catch your wave" and
"summertime".Ever since
ITP ended ( YES ITP ENDED FOR ME SINCE 19 APRIL AND IT HAD
BEEN A BLAST SLACKING AT HOME ,SLEEPING WHENEVER I WANT TO, MOVIES, WATCHING VIDEOS ETC ETC!!), I've been giving
Josh so much loving
than I ever did during ITP :D
Life have never been so sweeeeeeeeeet.Got to cherish from now on cause we wouldn't have to worry about exams like what some
people are doing now!
NO NEED TO MUG DO YOU KNOW HOW FYEAH GOOD IT FEELS.ok, i think im rubbing it in a lil too much shall stop now.
GOSH ITS AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!ok seriously, stop.
hahaha wow im sucha wack.
Went back to school for debrief, then went back to school to help my bro with his effing
assignment which is web designing. HTML,
how to make love. hahaha!
ok no its hypertext markup language. Thanks
Huixuan and
Weehong for the help!!!
You dont know how stressd i was....for someone else's assignment.
ITS NOT EVEN MY ASSIGNMENT FOR GOD SAKE.And i was stressing like
%^%$#$.Hope the
68% he's gonna put in for the digital camera is worth it man.
OH I'VE GOT A JOB ^^.Will be working this
2nd September - 5th September for the IT show.
And me and gang (zhenli,serene,wan,bruce,rachel) will be selling
LENOVO laptops.
So calling out to all whose laptop are like freaking wack and a pain in the a-hole,
come and buy lenovo laptop from us and we'll give you
ICE CREAM FOR FREEEE.Not kidding!!!
Ok,
I kid.I dont know what i am doing now seriously -.- hah.
On a side note on wednesday applied for the job then there was some funny
BEEincident between me rachel and xuan god that was freaking hilarious hahaha!
If you wanna know, ask me in real life. A good story is always told better in real life (:
Tomorrow ....i am looking forward to
TOMORROW!!Hope everything goes well and wont screw up luh.
Did a mock up session with bruce just now, finally singing the bridge for
Turn it off,
sang
Decoy and i was vocally worn out. Urgh. My stamina sucks bad.
Sabrina gonna come and play as our guest drummer! Fyeah excited!!!!
And its been so long since ive seen her and we gonna do shopping tmr too!!!
WOO SHOPPING + JAMMING IS TEH SEX HAHAHA.I hope mic and ash gonna do their best tomorrow and dont be late!
//
Few days back,
Ben romans the keyboardist from Click Five was tweeting
that he would
RETWEET ANY TWEETS THAT MENTION ABOUT HIS BEARD which then became a
#benromansbeard TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER FOR A FEW HOURS/MINUTES??
Little did i know, He already retweet me
waaaaay before all this spamming retweets and i was freaking out that he actually RT-ed me before!!! GOSH.
Shall put the image up here :X

This is Ben with his benromansBEARD.

This is Ben WITHOUT his beard. Ok i think his beard just added more
funk to his outlook.

My
First Retweet From Him!! O.O

& It goes on with me just coming up with weird analogy about his
beard!
All this happens on the
21st of August.

='D
Now i wish kyle,yelyahwilliams or any paramore members would RT me.
It could be the best birthday present...One of the best!!
Ok enough of the fangirl-ing section of mine, it'll end here dont worry!!
I think hehe.
GOODBYE :D
☮,Liy