Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
Hmmm omg so how do I start this awkward moment here? hahahaha. yours truly have been doing fine these past few weeks ever since ive updated? Hari Raya have gotten me fat making me eat all over singapore in different houses. Nontheless, the stay-at-home days have sort of balanced it i hope!! Cause when im at home i laze like a piggg but i dont think i eat like one. Got so lazy to go downstairs to eat my food that usually in a day i eat like a meal?
:D
As a result, i can say i kinda had a flat tummy. Now its all grown a lil plump cos of the overdosage of chocolate these past few days!
Let me talk from last monday! Which is like on the 20th september. Had to go to school for the FYP briefing and we selected the project we would like to work on. Hopefully, we chose the correct one. So the group Im in is like totally sexcist! All girls yo!! hahahaha. Me, terra, wunying, shalini annelis and rachel. Im sure we will bond through this crazy stressful semester of our last leg of poly education.
I feel so fucking old :( Got so bummed out that we have to step into the working world soon that me and rachel had this convo between us which went like this...
Me: "Eh omg to think that next year we might have already joined the working world" Both: :( Me: " Eh arbo we fail this sem lah then we retain one year!" Both: LOL After the LOL moment, both of us at the same time give the SUPER SERIOUS LOOK LIKE WE REALLY REALLY CONSIDER RETAINING FOR THE SAKE OFAVOIDING THE WORKING WORLD. Then we started to laugh that we ACTUALLY CONSIDERED OMG MAN.
Anw back to 20th, watched M18 movie called "Going the distance"
Its about a guy and girl maintaning a long distance relationship and it shows how horny an american can get when they dont get to be with each other all the time doing all those horny things they do HAHAHA. Resorting to phone call sex etc. omg at that part i couldnt take it, I cringed and close my ears and then persuading rachel to do the same hahaha!!!
I AM SOOOO INNOCENT KAY. *beams*
So on that day huixuan and rachel kept dissapering for the longest time ever using the excuse of "Eh we both go toilet first" HAHAHA. Throughout the whole day theres two such incident, theyve gone missing for like 30 minutes or something. I really thought they were like constructing a new toilet instead of doing business in one mannn.
But all in all its for a GREAT aging CAUSE. and that cause was to surprise me with a swensens cake at plaza singapura!!! AWWWW ='D I felt so stupid cause when i went back to our table in swensens i nvr see that it was our table so i started singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY thinking it someone else's birthday when it turned out to be my cake!
Sorry for the full view of my nostrils.
That cake got serious problem man. Theres too much excessive powder on it!! (Im not saying i dont love the cake you guys bought for me, just sayin the powder!) Its like when each of us take a first bite, we will NEVER fail to cough cos we would accidentally suck the powder in.
Having the first bite of this cake is like having the first puff from a ciggarate. Cough at first tries, but not for the following ones. So funny cos me and annelis tried and we coughed and terra was like "HAHA you two malay thats why cough" Then when terra ate her piece she coughed then we were like "HAHA chinese also!!"
We are so lovely. LOL.
Thanks annelis wunying shalini rachel and huixuan once again!!! ='D Hmmm i remember there were few days after raya i got sick and had a fever etc.
Stay at home days were awesomely spent. And ive got to save money too! :D I watched Hello baby SHINEE. And that variety show made me go gaga over them....AGAIN......I know youve got nothing to say to this. So am i...NOT
KEY LOOK LIKE HES CURSING WITH HIS MIDDLE FINGER LOL. But its actually a ☮ sign!!! HAHAHA the other finger was cut off. This was mentioned in behind the scenes and he told the crew to not show the picture as it was misleading.
Thats the baby yoogeun or yugeun or yoogeon idk how to spell that they have to take care of! I love the baby more. hahahah! so damn cute please. This video will show you how cute.
All the time when i watch this variety show, I thought to myself...
Why american bands or artist dont do such things?? It would be so FUN to see PARAMORE TAKING CARE OF A CUTE CUTE BABY. LOL. Just imagine your fav american artist do such shows. I think it would be awesome! Korean entertainment is very smart indeed.
Yes whatver im being sucked into the world of kpop hahah! I still love paramore moreeeee. If you ask me "Would you go to a paramore, shinee or click five concert if it lands on the same day?"
I WOULD ANSWER...
SHINEE FUCKYEAH!!! HAAHHAA k no.
I would totally say "PARAMORE HANDS DOWN!!" I hope this perspective of mine wont change. LOL!. uhrrrr. I love paramore for the music before their looks anyway.
Anyway enough of my music crushes!
So 23rd sep went to a very impromptu filiming where I have to be a fangirl for the band that Vincent is doing a film for. Super impromptu, it was at clarke quay Shiin jamming studio! The studio was sweeeeeeeeet. But its like 20 bucks per hour!!! OMG. Apparently, rachel unknowingly had to act as a fangirl too :X Pity you rachel i didnt know it would lead to this i swear!!! Thanks for the company anyways :D We had manhattan fish market and then starbucks. >:( kill me.
Today!!! Went back to school then we went to proceed to bugis. I had KOI and I bought a military feel blazer with the material of a BLAZER for fifeteen bucks cause shalini forced me to buy with her as the package is like thirty dollars if you buy two piece of clothing!!!!! Grr, i nvr expect to spend. :( I also started to pick up a hobby of sabrina's. The photocards :( I am not proud of myself.
Let me hide under my pillow now. I feel so shameful to have such interest and etc cos it will all end up burning a hole in my pocket! D: But i know it will stop here. Confirm plus chop. K time to escape to fantasy.
HAHAHAHA. I macam no life. Whatever. Ok yah I might join that mtv dance class. super strong desire. Its very overwhelming. Kthxbai!