Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Wednesday, September 01, 2010
title : Shoe fetish never cease, karaoke and jam!
AHH WANT TO BLOG BUT I NEED TO SLEEP SOON.
tomorrow I will embark on a journey of working at IT show for 4 days consecutively which i had never done before. ( To add on to that, ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND SCRATCHY THROAT TILL DAWN) How ah? Good luck to me man. Saturday 28/8, Jam session with sab as guest drummer and ash's friend. It was sooooooooooooo sick. We're gonna have more of it hehe. Two days in between spent slacking at home and i looooooooove it. Sure gonna miss it soon. Tuesday 31/8, Went to training for the IT show lenovo laptops and then to teoheng. Fun outing with my girls singing our hearts out. I love teenage dream! Luckily theyve got paramore songs if not im not gonna love that place haha. Wednesday 1/9, Just watched step up 3 with A-ss!!! Its been so freaking long since i had seen you. Omg!!!! Great to see you <3. Went to vivo to catch it and then to jurong point! There's one scene in the movie where they show like shelves full with crazy cool gorgeous sneakers, I HAD TO GO CRAZY along with her of course. I LOVE SHOES AND WILL NEVER NOT LOVE SHOES. to be exact, sneakers. Vans, converse, adidas, nikes as long its pretty...i want a new high cut haha. oh nono, i want MACBETH now. Its on my hitlist!!!! Wanted list. Def not a NEED list. Imma bad at controlling spending habits. But i managed not to buy the shoes from rubi or that top from f21. YAY ME? :D yay me ): now i feel like buying. ok now i feel like sleeping. Imma gonna edit this post and eleborate on each day soon. If i feel like it goodbye!!! ☮,Liy |