☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Saturday, October 30, 2010
title : I miss school already haha!!


First day at school!! :D

Omg? Did the blog login page just changed or what. It looks different haha!
Thats shows how long i havent blog. I dont care if theres any more visitors to my blog.
I just wanna pen down my events throughout my life but i guess im not good at doing that
recently. MIA-ing from blog for quite some time. As of now, it had been 2 weeks of school!


Wtf.
I realised time flew like so fastttttttttttt. ): Slow down pretty please?
Hmm whats up with my life so far.


We already started on our FYP project and Menon my mama aka leader (inside joke)
gave us kinda two off days which is on tuesday and thursday! COOL.
HAHAA.


The movies i have catched ever since the last post was.
Charlie St Cloud, Life as We know it and The Social network!!


Charlie St Cloud was just awwwwful? Boring movie only one pretty face to look at.
ZAC EFRON!!!
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE. Love the baby!! And josh duhamel plus
katherine heighl haha. You guys should watch this romance comedy movie.
The social network. Ive asked too many questions but this movie got me thinking! I give it 3/5? Am i a hidden geek? The rest seems to find it boring......O.O


As of yesterday! I love yesterday. I wish for another outing like this with FCFC ok.
rachel and annelis, youre missed! :(
We watched movie take neoprints and stuff. Mainly the neoprints is what got me all stoked about that very day. Plus our silly antics. Can never go a day without that!
Its been frigging way too long since i had a neoprint taken. Maybe back in secondary school? :(
Ive got a hidden wish with the neoprint machine i shall not say anything here. hehe.


I was like an alien, lost kid, noob and all those kinda adjectives that is used to describe
a person who is just....clueless about what to do.
I kept going to the design booth cos i thought the other side is where the camera would be!
Ok i think you catch no balls here. Let me put some pictures here for you.
Im not a good blogger cos i tend to be wordy so here in your face with my FACE!! HAHA.
and my friend's faces....








YAY ME! Oh this phrase reminds me that LONDON TIPTON FROM SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY just acted in a NC16 movie "The social network" My image of her just like went downhill when she had to do a make out scene
with edguardo in the movie. I used to know her as the spoilt funny rich kid with endless
amount of credit cards in Zack and Cody.


I guess everyone needs to grow up.
Reminds me, when is my time to grow up? LOL.
I dont wish to anyway, hmph.


Ive been sick NOT IN THE MIND but yes physically. for this week. Started with people who got sick from the stupid haze and then spread to me.
Ive got sore throat then flu and then fever. Just this normal package.
But sore throat that i got this time was the freaking WORST EVER.
I TOTALLY HATE TO BE SICK OK URGH.
Had fever for three days! Tues to Thursday!!! :( But i went to school on Wed with a fever.


I want to clear out my phlegm ASAP!
Cause me and bruce and ash joined this thingy and it requires my voice.
Haha im a bit shy to say whats the thingy but yes i promised myself to give myself
more chances. Cos Its The Last Sem. I got to take any chances ive got :)
And since i have some sort of experience, i dont expect much and i dont feel that nervous.
MAYBE NOT YET LOL.
Wei ern made us imagined till the last stage of the competition can! Omg. I dont want think
that far yet. Like i said, im not gonna expect much just doing what i love with my friends
is enough for me :)


Ok enough ranting, i should bathe and prepare now! :O
Going to have a jam session and then going out and then Lucifer Class!!!!!
Yes ive joined Lucifer MTV class cos im crazy like that to spend that money.
( AND I LOVE SHINEE JONGKEY, PARAMORE NOT FORGOTTEN )



I just think that if you want me to exercise the best way to make me do it is to make me..
DANCE.


BYE!!
☮,Liy