Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010
title : Sleepover soon!
Hi hi!
I wanna update on alot of things actually. First of all, The jalan raya and chalet and everything else in between. Have been visiting CC nowadays, and oh wow i sound like a fangirl already. Shall stop here. Yesterday was an EYE OPENING DAY. And shall not disclose anymore already! My brain have to step back and think for awhile and jot down those incidents which i think are worth remembering for. But for now, as in today gonna head down to menon's place for a sleepover! (: I need to blend onion and chilli first -___- Yes when i want to go out it comes with a price...trade in housechores. hey! Least im equipped with the housewifes skills one way or another :D Whatever, i hate it to the max such a freaking bore!!!!! D: I WANT HORROR MOVIES LEH LIKE A HORROR MARATHON. But nevermind lets see how it goes. Dont hum leh i want watch haahhaa. k no -.- Bye!!!! OH my itouch havent arrive yet boo!! I really hoped i would wake up to a doorbell ringing in the morning and the guy at my doorstep with the itouch in hand ): Guess i have to be more patient... ☮,Liy |