I know its been a freaking long time!!! I miss blogging. More than a month i can say?
Spaces will be filled with pictures soon~Events that passed was
Shalini's birthday celebration at sentosa and then pizza hut (2/11)
Rachel's birthday celebration at thai express and then hilltop library (16/11)

Kickass cake #2!

My rehearsals (16/11) and actual performance(23/11) for
Sp got talent 2 with Ash and Bruce as my kickass members.
CJ School Concert at SP Auditorium with ash (20/11) I dont have pictures for that day but more like videos of our practice session earlier on that day at bruce's crib.
Santhiya's birthday(4/11) and
Sabrina's birthday (26/11) which is today!! (SHALL MEET UP SOON!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA OH AND SANTINO!♥
Currently working at
SITEX fair at expo (25/11-28/11)!! which was yesterday but today i didnt managed to go to work cause my mom was sick T_________T
It was fucking scary. My mum suddenly blacked out at the staircase and she rolled down
like 4 flight of steps at around 5am. Luckily she was still concious and shouted for us to come down. T____________T I swear my heart stopped and my eyes were watery.
Its like a wake up call. I now agree to moving out to a non-staircase house. Im so thankful my mum wasnt bleeding or anything. She was free from any injuries. Accompanied her to do some blood tests today and hopefully she will be all well tomorrow~
Im gonna curse the staircase now.
Ok lets move on to another topic, im working for the same company just1. Its pronounced that way i dont know why i dont dare type out the actual spelling in fear of the google engine.
Just being safe. Yesterday wasnt that productive but i expected it haha. Nontheless, it was fun fooling around with friends at the booth :X Met yixian from TP and this malay guy i have yet to know the name and laine(?) and her friend haha. Lionel whom you can say is one of my many bosses who is damn friendly and nice! You can totally talk to him like hes your friend awesomeeee dude. I hope i can see them tomorrow and sunday~ But of course, situation depends on my mother's health.
~
Lets talk about my so far my little achieved dream i had experienced on
23rd of november Sp got talent 2.It was one of my happiest days though the day started kinda rough. I think i was PMS-ing.
I kept feeling angry at some parts of the day but of course with a little enjoyment on the side.
Reached shell's crib and i was kinda late or more like we were kinda late cause of me.
She helped me with my hair and i do a slight makeup for that day as its going to be my first virgin taste of the stage!
Went all the way to lorong chuan for our lenovo training at the upcoming SITEX fair with haoming and shell. Came in like 1 hour plus late? D: But we had a delish time eating up all their refreshements especially the chocolate deli bread woooooo :D
When its about time to reach the sp's auditorium for the dry run of the whole thing.
My members were absent as they were stuck in their own individual school stuffs.
I was left feeling stressed and alone T.T Glad that haoming and rachel were there to accompany and cool me down. I was like a tigress meow -.- LOL
Im tired of typing about the event. hahah!
But it was fun with all the other contestants. :D
My stage fright wasnt as bad as on the rehearsal day. I kinda went ahead and let loose and just do what i love to do all this while with ash and bruce as my members. The feeling of performing is just wow. I miss it now. Though i kinda did better for rehearsal. Got to excited during the last bit of my performance ended up jumping and went out of key hahahaha :( Nontheless,Im happy that my friends were there to support me! Left an individual thanks on some of your fb wall (:
I dare say they have some amazing performance.
Like the magician, khidir's dmat group,the michael jackson dance and the
SHINEE DANCE COVER WAS OMG SICKKKKKKKK. Replay!!! WOO. I was fanchanting like how a shawol does and alexia covered my mouth while saying
" Wrong concert wrong concert!" HAHAHAHA.
Pictures soon ^^
Oh we didnt win of course! Abit dissapointed cos at least i wanna do a 10/10 vocal performance for myself. Congrats to the winners, the shinee dance group and that solo guy!
Picture bomb coming your way!!





Our 3 piece band. Ash look like mat -___-"
Going to miss my
MTV lucifer dance class tomorrow! :( I hope i can catch up. I hope jojo would help me catch up, yes i should say that.
Oh yes, i love dance and jamming hahaha. Dance is a very good way for me to sweat it out.
And not forgetting, skates every friday! Been rollerblading every friday with shalini (almost typed santhiya -.- haha!), rachel, huixuan,mengyong and ash!!
Omg on that day i fell 5 times and banged into this small tree in attempting to break but because i couldnt, the tree became my saviour LOL.
I remember laughing into the tree after i banged it. The tree was slightly slanted cos of my body weight. HEY AT LEAST IT DIDNT SNAPPED THAT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT MY WEIGHT :X (Y).I know my post is very messy but hey at least its something. Feeling much achieved for blogging it down. Time to watch my Adam couple
Gain and Jokwon We got married!! OMG THE SHOW IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY. I recommend all of you to watch ^^V.
Goodbye!
☮,Liy