Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Friday, December 31, 2010
title : Countdown eve
Currently at alexia's house supposedly for countdown party. Just had steamboat. Halal okay. hahaa. And at the same time doing FYP. In all my years i dont remember doing assignment on the very eve. Well on the brighter side, golden disk awards 2010 gonna be aired at channel U soon!! ^^
And im gonna watch with these bunch of people. Let spaz together. Group of people im gonna spend it with are alexia, pres,alexia sis,daniel,bruce,alvin,wangting, weiliang. The last thirty minutes of 2010. 2010 has been an okay year. It happened so fast. I cant catch up. Its so fast and the thought of entering the working life next year really makes me sad. I know time to act mature....im so reluctant to hahaha. Ok so new years resolutions is for this blog blog more often? and also take pictures along with the outing or whatever. yah. Maybe i should start now. Maybe we shall take a group photo later. Im not really a photo taking person as you can see my post. I just dont think i look that good in photos hahahaha :X Make mummy happy. hahaha so cheesy but i think thats every daughter's wish right? Balancing time between family and friends is the ultimate number one. Ok shall stop ranting!!!! Time to watch tv and do fyp. D: ok bye. hahahaha. I dont wanna grow up :( tskkkkkkkkk. Picutres soon! |