
I like this picture cause it is constantly reminding me to "let it go" for the better.
Sucks to surpress all of it. I know its for the best at that time. Maybe thats why with me surpressing i cant really stand up for myself now cant i. Have i ever? This is not healthy...
Anyway it had a deeper impact on me cause i had a tormenting first-hand experience. Like the saying goes "put yourself in someone else shoes". Well putting yourself in someone else shoes can only help you IMAGINE how it felt like....and not really feeling it. Thats the difference.
This all leads to me having to relive the anger....My memory is sort of fresh cos its kinda recent.
IT SUCKS I TELL YOU I WISH I CAN MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY FLY WITH THE PONIES BUT I CANT -___-"
From this, i conclude that i can be quite grudgy. Am i a bad person -sighs-
But also due to the fact that im trying my best to prevent myself asking from mum and not wanting to owe...that causes this
outburst.
Plus its always good to ask other people's opinion on whether it is okay with them. We cant force this kinda thing. I know i know its a joyful occassion. But we have to be reasonable. Its all about being there for each other during that occassion. Doesnt tt matters anymore? Not about the other stuffs. Just us. Things can only make you happy for a temporary amount of time. But having someone to share it with, the happiness that comes along with it lasts for a long long time.
Making other people worry about not having the means to make it grand but is already willing to be present without asking..Is that even necessary? :/
I told you... its evil
Sorry you have to see it this way. But this is the only place you can truly see me unveiling my point of view. I feel better letting it out word by word in fact.
I guess #suckstobeme :|
This episode of my life is like a cut out from an episode of "Friends". They too face this problem. Hah. I guess me working soon will ease everything and most importantly...time shall heal all wounds.
Truthfully,
Liy
If im a bad person you dont like me, well i guess i make my own way.
Suddenly this starts playing in my head D: