Its
wednesday!!! That was kinda fast hur. :/ And they say the earth is revolving faster cos of
the japan earthquake and our 24hours have been cut by like 1.? seconds thus there are gonna be more days and we get to live longer.
I got all of this from twitter. Twitter,
you rule. I feel smart already.
LOL.
My source of news be it friends or whats happening over the world. True enough i got to know
about the earthquake thru twitter too.
Power of twitter (Y)
Anyway! I need to pack my bag for the prep camp im gonna crash tomorrow. Till fri~
Yes crash, cos actually we're not really needed. Im gonna go for a sight seeing. Juniors, please excuse me if you find me a busybody or whatnot. IM FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR NIGHTWALK. I WANNA WALK PLEASE THEN HELP LATER K.
To tell you the truth, my screech had hit rock bottom. I think. The last time i did alexia said it wasnt as screechy and loud as before :( What happen dear screech?
Maybe i shall find out on the nightwalk itself! Im gonna talk about monday. Yes im boring like that talk about what i do on what days. I shall try to be as random as i can...
OH.
-inserts picture of me and ezlink card and i got side fringe!-
I LOST MY EZLINK CARD. AND THERES A PIC OF JONGHYUN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CARD. IF ANYONE SEE IT, PLEASE RETURN TO ME STOP OGGLING AT JONGHYUN.
Nah dont bother cos its been lost in my own freaking house. yes my own house -_______-"
Maybe i shall direct this to my brother. Skali theyre secretly oggling at jonghyun pic before they go to sleep or something. Hahahaha. Thats just creepy :/
I hate losing stuff in my house. The last time it did i had a majorfuckingblow...lost my ipod classic just like that... :( I cried over it and thought about it for days. Rumour has it that its being thrown out the window by my mum by accident. Cos when my mum make the bed, she would collect the besheet and then flip it outside the window to remove all the dust...You can now have like 100001 scenarios in your head. Actually one infact. Crap this post gonna be wordy again -.-
So i mindlessly searched thru the rubbish bin laundry bag and kitchen though i know it wont be there..... Tsk. Hate hate hate to lose my daily neccesities!
EH I JUST WENT RANDOM DID I? -ACHIEVED-
Oh i got caught in the drizzle with rachel otw to national library on monday 14/3. They say it can cause skin cancer cos of the nuclear explosion. Damnn i got paranoid LOL. FYP was blah.
But the
dinner with shalini and meeting huixuan at town was (Y) Kinda forgot what were the jokes.
OH SOME SECONDARY SCHOOL KID GUESSED ME AND RACHEL IS
TWENTYHOW DARE HER. See lah rachel you wear so mature somemore! OMG I DRESSED KINDA
TEENAGER KIDDISH OK. I want my youth back! i refuse to look grown up LOL.
:/ Better than someone guessed im 22 -__________-"
Pictures with her, once posted im gonna post it here. (:
Sleepover on friday at sabrina's house. Been a long timeee!!!!!!!! OMG EXCITED ALR.
Miss my sec girls :D
OH I REALLY DONNED ON NICE CLOTHES TO MAKE A COVER TILL MY MUM CAME HOME.....not fated. I got a draft one though ages ago during valentine. Dk if i should put it here. More like dk if its worthy enough to post it here. So dont say i dont keep my promises!!!
DO MISS ME.
☮,LiyAnd shell, i hope youre doing fine. Hold on ok? Everything happens for a reason. The reason people walk out of your life is to let the good ones in. Cheer up (: