☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011
title : Bangs is back.

Hi. I cut my own fringe just now. Its abit senget in the centre!! >:( And now i want my overgrown bangs back LOL. i wanna cut the side slant down but idk how...Maybe i shall try tmr!
Think its like straight damn!!! on the left side of the photo. the right side its being curved in on purpose with my straightener


Maybe i shouldve gone to the hairdresser.....


Might be working non stop from tmr! So its like fri sat sun mon tues wed thurs fri OMFG.
D:
JUST for FOR. Now it gets me thinking should i?


On a sidenote i have made another cover. and not a redo of the previous one. I CAN NEVER BE PERFECT OR SATISFIED WITH MY COVERS EVERRR T.T sucks balls. I shall use my off days to do another one. I dont know whens the next one :/ Thinking about tmr already tires me out. I shall tuck in soon. OH 11:11 wish for something? neh wont happen anw.

☮,Liy