☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, April 17, 2011
title : Sucky debut cover
Yonghwa so damn charming now. In one episode he painstakingly sew a couple shawl just to make up for the fact that he lost the one seohyun knitted for him. And made a journal about during the process making omg. If my boyfriend did this, i will be so damn touched i might probably die of happiness. Seriously. HAHAH. Sorry i random now im catching up with yongseo couple for we got married. HE IS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. And he looks so much more handsome with his black hair full fledged fringe. I like full thick fringe no holes. Damn i want his fringe too.


So for work all this while ive been reporting the wrong timing for middle shift. I almost typed medium like how i always almost said medium -.- Medium is 11 55!!!! Closing at 12 55. And tomorrow i will report at 9 55!!! FULL SHIFT. FREAKING FULL SHIFT.



I should be sleeping now you know. Tsk tsk. Whats up with my life. Been coping with work step by step. But i always got hit by new scenarios every day... And when the customer is handsome it distracted me and my mind went blank LOLOL. i know like wth?? haha


Probably should post my latest pic. Its been long since you see my face in this space right.
I know you miss seeing it lah :X i think i need sleep...So since im done here. i shall just put the link to my cover i did on 14 feb 2011. I kept my promise ok. Its unlisted so yeah. Can say only ppl who go my blog shall know about this link. I still think i need to redo cos the last part kinda suck and my friend say they cant make out what i say hahaha. My problem since forever.


Shall learn to articulate. But when i do i start spitting. Oh dearr..must i buy a waterproof digi cam now....



Hit me back with what you think at the youtube comments section or anywhere. Love to hear what i can do to improve (: More covers coming your way!!!!!!!


☮,Liy