title : WORK. camp outings
I feel so hardworking. Im studying my notes i took down during my job on my OFF DAY.
See!!!
Though i may be slow i am hardworking LOL. So today is like my sunday. Friday sat and sun
i will be working. Sighs. I think im sighing now cos i worry i couldnt handle it on my own.
Must with more practice. To anyone who reads this, visit me at plaza sing starhub shop ok! :)
Must tell me that youre coming though i may be at the counter or at the back who knows.
Sooo my life had never had a fullstop these past few weeks. Have been either spending time
with my girlfriends or going for job interviews etc. and also CAMP!!
Went to FOC camp this year. All in all it was fun. I love being the nightwalk scarer though it
can get boring and tiring waiting for the campers but it was helluva fun. Me rachel sining mengyong and haoming at
t15/t16 level 6 corridor.It was so spontaneous that i decided to crawl like a ghost and then scream my head off.
My scream is still there. hehe. Except for one part when the interval between the campers is so fast my scream had no time to recuperate so at one point i sound like some strangled chicken. HAHA. Sounded so funny even i laughed it off. Oh before my station was hidir and matin and they had all those sick moves to welcome the campers when their lift reached our floor. HAHAHA. They so funny i had to go and see them once!! :) They did those moves to the song " I just had sex" LOL. so you can imagine!! Their reason for all those moves. To ease the tension before proceeding our killer station :/
Result of the nightwalk: Abrasions on my knees and elbows due to spontaneous crawling. See la who ask you so enthu -.- next time i want haunted house!
During the camp we had our troubles and fun and of course monopoly deal which make us like crazy maniacs during the game.Us were rachel serene and sining... Even i helped sining to win unknowingly -.- LOL. mampos.
Crazy awkward situations which now i shall conclude. Things change. They always do.
Accept it and move on! All the best for you.

I like
sentosa day cos thats the day i hi-5ed a
monkey, first picture was the monkey rested his hands on my shoulder and then the next picture was climbing on top of my shoulders putting its hands on my head.
AND ITS LIKE SOME BABOON I SWEAR I FELT THE RED HOT BABBOON BUTT CHEEKS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK SO FREAKING WARM. We couldnt scream or make any sudden noise if not the monkey will choke us to death. Ok maybe not choke, we will just DIE. I prayed the whole way for the monkey not to shit or pee on me when i felt those hot cheeks....and it didnt. phew!! :D

Then we see the bird show and all those. THE FEATHERS ARE SO PRETTY I CAN DIE HAPPY.
Only if i have one....tempted to pluck it off those bodies hahahaha. but i not so evil ok!
During the close encounter me sining and serene went to
hold a parrot on our hands!!! :)
Theyre so cute and i was so scared hahaha. The claws aint tt sharp :D i want a parrot now.

My hair like so screwed! but the animals make the picture pretty HAHA.
concentrate on them ok they are the stars!
I shall now post some girlfriend day out. We spammed on the basketball for arcade and racing game. We're cool like that yo (; not to forget SHADES DAY OUT!




Ok time to hit the sack. I think i should sleep more since im waking up at 1am to pick up my brother from the airport and that day i have to work :( goodbye!
☮,Liy