☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Saturday, July 23, 2011
title : Like a skyscraper




I cannot tolerate how much this song struck me, in a good way.
Its tooooooooo good!!

The lyrics so simple yet so impactful. I swear i will either feel very emo or will feel very uplifted at the end of the song. Makes me want to work double-y hard towards it. I dont care what people have to say. I have to prove to myself and everyone around me, that anyone can do it.


Time will tell eh?


See, im suddenly so blah with words. Blame the song!!
This monday this monday. Only i will know.


What have i been up to? I am back to working at starhub after the bridging ends :) Having the thought of earning some income do instill some sense of security at the end of the day. I am kinda surviving on my own already. Its been months since i had my allowance. But im going to quit by the end of July!!!! :D: Good and bad. After this month, i wonder if i can ever satisfy my WANTS.


WANTS = shopping, movies, hanging out, living life, presents and of course CONCERT TICKETS.


Ok prolly sort of settled them already. Just left with me grabbing the shinee tickets.


Should i stand or sit for a shinee concert?
Theyre selling it via scape at 9am this tuesday..I wonder if i can EVEN buy one. What if it sold out :( Omg. Been having little pre-concert panics like not being able to go to paramore concert.
My freaking exam falls on the day before paramore concert when previously i mistook my exam on the day of the paramore concert itself.


YOU WOULDNT WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN BEHIND THE SCREEN WHEN I MISTOOK MY EXAM TAKING PLACE ON THE SAME DAY AS PARAMORE GIG :O


Its such an ugly sight, serious. Hah!
Well for the good part, IT DOESNT CLASH HEHE. Not so suay now am i!! I hope i can get to the freaking front and NOT DIE AGAIN.

Ok back to shinee concert how ah? The fanclub buy already and i wanna stand but they all wanna sit down =( I blog all of this like as if im gonna have solutions to my pre-concert problems hahah!


DAMN, why must they all come at once to singapore this year?!

Sidenote,
Ehem, theres some kind of magic happening now.(Its going to end i swear) Personally, i think its stupid but im secretly liking it. I always wonder. Wondering can do so much to your brain. So superficial, i suck. I think everyone is superficial in some ways too dont you think so? hope i am not the only one.



Sorry, i talk codes again. HAHAH. Dont bother decoding..
OH AND THERES THIS PERSON WHO FREAKED ME OUT. Will try to be low profile and act normal, yeap thats the soultion now!!!!



Other than all this, hanged out with the teos on last monday 18July was fun indeed! Kinda forgot what happened but yeah =D Bumped into shulin and william and we had HOKKIEN MEE together at far east. BEST HALAL HOKKIEN MEE EVER! TAKE NOTE MALAY PEEPS. Located at highest level!! :D Food of that day was : Hokkien mee, yutiao salad and topokki


And oh we watched harry potter on last sunday 17July!




The end of an era


SO SAD IT ENDED. I THINK IM A SUCKER FOR SAD SCENES WHY THE HELL I ALWAYS CRY AH? SINCE WHEN IM SO WEAK I CRY EASILY. I cried when severus said "ALWAYS" for Lily potter.... Of course only for movies..talking about movies!!! MUST INTRO YOU THIS MOVIE.


This post is getting lengthy. I shall keep the intro-ing movie to you next time k. Pics now :)



My twitter bird just pooped!!! LOL.
It was all thanks to my dripping java chips.



The other day when we hang at starbucks for free stuff. Thanks haoming!
20 July 11


LinkMACBETH

Women US 7 (like my vans) = UK 4.5
Such a beauty isnt she? ♥

☮,Liy