☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2011
title : Music crushes. Can't get enough of them

I think 2ne1 is like toughest badass girl group. I just never say earlier cause yah i guess some of you will know! HAHA. They may not be as chio as SNSD, i can say they're pretty unique.
Dara is like my idol. Shes cute but not in the girly way like in a cool way.
CL is soon to invade my list. She have sucha swag no one can ever deny that its not dope.
Hayley will always be my rock idol. Pretty and forever head bangingly awesome. \m/


Just listing my girl idols. Hiphop kpop and rock. Tough girls ftw!
Why i never idolise guys as much as girls? Good question...Maybe i cant see myself as them. As in inspire to be them cause i just wanna marry them aka SHINEE HAHAHAHA! I really love SHINEE though. Like not as much as other boy bands! Loyal or whaaaaaaat heh.


Addicted to their "I am the best" and "ugly" currently!
I am the best

Ugly



Not forgetting Good bye baby by Miss A! I like min ahhh!!
Goodbye baby



Ok i totally see all korean. I need to find my eng back. hehehe. I dont know whats the latest songs though. Im only updated with paramore.

Oh i downloaded transformers soundtrack abulm. Skillet and taking back sunday song is nice!
Rock never gets old.
Awake and alive

Faith


Monster (Theyre looking fine!!)


Ok just sharing with you guys what i have been listening to :)

//

Started school already! 2nd bridging course which is into to mass comm. Trying to start on my freaking assignment. No more procastination!!
Lets hope. Its been a few days of fasting and i havent been paying attention as much as when i could eat in the day :(

Ive been a whinier bitch ever since fasting. I whine about food. haha! When i open my mouth like 50% or less will be about FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I pity serene muahahahaha.

I got like a few outings to talk about which i forget what it was. There was huixuan's birthday celeb and bruce birthday celeb and much more. Im just posting what's currently on my mind now though. So next post yeah?


IVE GOT SHINEE MOSH PIT TICKETS X 2 HEHEHE. IT WAS LIKE FREAKING CHAOTIC!
MORE ON THAT NEXT POST :)


☮,Liy