Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
I saw ash and ethan and zheng jie and darren epic faces in the second link.
How do i start this post? It was just so unbelievable for my two bare eyes to witness Paramore gig right upfront but at Jeremy's side. I was tearing and shouting in happiness during some of the songs for the Pacific rim tour set. Basically my face was like this :D: which was kinda ironic.
Well at least its the very front and we didnt die like last year. I cant believe i saw Hayley Williams so up close maybe 1m away from me. The one ive been listening to since end of secondary 2. And then to see the basisst jeremy in front of me most of the time was soooo UNREAL!!! Esp taylor york. Dang it he is so cute in real life. BUTTONS! Thats his nickname given by hayley hahaa. You can totally FEEL my excitement from the horrible shaky videos that I've recorded.
Come, let me rewind the process before the whole gig started. This year I did my homework and decided to overnight for the concert so we could hold the handle bars. (And i would not have to see my cousin tear up cos of the moshing which made me feel seriously guilty!) I sorta talked bruce into overnighting cos i know it would somehow be worth it. We were the first few to reach. Saw a guy near the entrance and we talked to him for a bit and i asked the obvious which is "are you here for paramore?" LOL. His name was what edward is it? Yeah. So together, we hunted for the NON EXISTENT WEST SIDE ENTRANCE. Which is like the east entrance. I dont know why they made it so complicated for us?
Edward was first. (Omg his name is edward like from twilight?! HAHAHA. ok i just realised this)I was technically second and bruce was third. But that all changed when the official queue starts at 10am! Anyway then we joined forces with ash and his friend, Ethan. Along with Darren and Zheng jie. When i made a second glance around this overnight group of ours..... ALL OF US ARE/WERE FROM FREAKING SINGAPORE POLY HAHAHAH. Are like SP people made to be kanchiong or what?! During the night we jammed, talked about stuffs, climbed over a fence illegally which was kinda exciting for me till i FROZE at the top for a while, damn pussy of me! D: , rode in the shopping trolley on the deserted roads and slept by the super cooling river. I felt like we're nomads. Cause we keep changing places not knowing where the real queue is going to begin.
The next morning i headed to rachel's house to wash up! I felt like a freaking ZOMBIE and i nvr had any proper meal the night before except for BK fish burger. I was supposed to count like 6 or is it 8 stops from the bus stop that i took. So this was what happened..
*sits down on the bus seat* -counting 1 stop, 2 stop.. 3 zzzzzzz- *open eyes* SHIT WHERE AM I!!! #$%$%$
Should not travel alone when you've overnighted the night before. Things will just be screwed up. Luckily i know that bedok resorvoir is somewhere my auntie lives..TRUE ENOUGH IT IS! NO ONE IS AS LUCKY AS ME!!! - cues paramore's where the lines overlap- Ok i think non paramore fans would have no idea what i've said. The reason why i dont go that aunt's house is cause of a whoooole another family story which i shall not disclose over here.
Met rachel in her new house! The decor is nice. I wonder why she say her room's wardrobe is ugly. And their sofa is forever bigger than their own bodies. HAHA. Theyre quite a mini sized family i must say. Slept in bathroom while showering, dried my hair, shell help me straightened my hair and made a hot cup of milo for me. THANK YOU :D Sorry you had to hear/smell my farts and burps. I CANT HELP IT. I GET SUPER AIRY WHEN I OVERNIGHT, ESPECIALLY. So the hot milo really saved me. TEEHEE.
Bus-ed back to the venue. I got sleepy in the bus as usual. So i got off earlier than i should in fear of getting lost. I wouldnt want to get lost especially when its like 15mins before 10am when the OFFICIAL QUEUE STARTS! I walked through geylang then i started to feel weak, heart pumping faster than the norm and broke into cold sweat. I sooooooo did not want to faint alone. My footsteps got faster and i asked sabryna to picked me up from the circle line Stadium's exit.
LUCKILY I MADE IT! ^^ So its another gruelling 9 to 10 hours of waiting sitting on my ass. Slept on sabryna's lap for like an hour and that was all the sleep i had. Like a proper sleep. I swore i felt my mouth hanged WIDE OPEN :O. Luckily i covered my face with cardigan so people wont paparazzi-shot me. At that point of time, before my group there were only 3 girls who overnighted ytd before us! So we're really at the FRONT. Also thanks to the group of mats who turned out to be nice kind souls, they stood up for us saying that the supposedly "first group" of people the security claimed are supposed to be after us and that they should be fair to those who overnighted. WOOO! YOU GO GROUP OF MATS WITH TATTOOS AND BIG EAR LOBES! ^^ NICE BUNCHA GUYS. :D
I solemnly swore not to judge ever again. you should too! hahaha #justsaying
Continuing on, in between we took breaks walking around and we cant do it like with my whole group. Let's see my group there's bruce,me,aqilah,heidi her friend, sabryna, zheng wei, zheng jie, darren, ash an ethan. THAT IS ALOT! Compared to last year. We can do it only in threes or twos so i mostly took breaks with aqilah and heidi. This year justin and gang the unofficial members did not take a walk outside indoor stadium like last year. Maybe cos there's nothing much to see. DAMMMN. I wouldnt mind taking a photo with justin two times in a row. Oh well. Oh i helped aqilah, heidi, sabryna and zheng wei to cut in the queue! The stares the people gave us are just deadly. All is well though! Which is a good thing. Thanks for being understanding paramore fans.
Darren and bruce aka overnight buddies
Backview of ethan and ash hidden behind! Didnt take a proper photo of em.
Sabryna and zheng wei! We queued with them last year too.
Me and aqilah with our D:
Heidi (aqilah's friend) and zheng jie with his WILD HAIR
Did i mention we saw this two ang moh dudes on the way to the toilet... And we have no idea who they are. But we kept staring at each other obviously. Maybe in their head they are like : "Why are you looking at us like that..Maybe they know who we are" And we are like :" Omg ang moh alert..Do i know them? OMG WHO ARE THEY! If theyre famous we've gotta take pic with them..give up we dont know em"
HAHA. k true story. Continuing on...
Then when the clock struck 7 or 730, they brought us nearer to the entrance to go in soon! We were so hyped woooooooooo. Even serene's text asking me to scream cos it will be a few hours away from the show made me SCREAMMM in real life. WOOOH.
After which, we were brought right up to the east entrance. So much for WEST entrance?! Then they arranged everyone in orderly manner. By then my ass is about to break no kiddding. I wished i had a big fat cushiony ass so i can wait in comfort...Did i wish myself to be fat?! Oh god no. All the bunch of people which is like never ending had to walk passed us and they gave us the "LOOK"
"LOOK" = Omg youre the first few are you kidding me?! WHAT TIME DID YOU CAMP! = O.O Wow you guys are sick = Fuck you people i wanna be first too!
Just stating a few. My post have officially become a freaking novel and i dont care haha. We saw a bunch of people inside before we got in. They were like at the front and centre. Im guessing they are from paramore fan club. Which i would wanna join when i get the money! I have already decided. So when they start tearing our tickets, ive planned to camp by the locker and then throw aqilah's bag in and RUN FOR OUR LIVES.
So ethan and gang went in first, they stood at the far right of the stage which is where TAYLOR YORK STOOD WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE JEREMY :( Sighs. Anyway, when we were in i was running like wow and didnt give a damn to the security who is shouting to me "NO RUNNING!" Please eh, i waited for more than 20 hours or so to NOT RUN FOR THE BAR?!
And there we are. Right at the front. Holding the bar or barricade for our damn lives!
This is how front we got! :D Proof to anyone out there who needed some believing. Including me haha.
And then taking pictures with the people around my area! Of course theyre people who i came with. Cant imagine just taking random people's photo...that is just weird.
Homies on my right!
On my left! & lastly on the far left! There's booze! The security guard that everyone just screamed for when he appeared. no kidding. Just cos he gives the stone cold steve austin feel HAHA.
The stage view i kinda have
Then we waited for quite long i think around 20mins plus for swellers to come on and then another 30 mins or less for Paramore. Total 40plus mins! THE HORROR but its worth the wait. And the group behind us were this minah and their corresponding mats. With every minah comes along a mat. Basically theyre couple. I have nothing against them during the early stages of the show. But it sure do changed midway or beginning of the set.
Pictures of swellers first. Dont know much of their songs but the crowd didnt boo them as much as last year's opening act which was Monochrome a local band. They're damn bastard haha! Cos its local they were like "Boo! we want paramore we want paramore!". And when an ang moh guitarist came near us they went "WOOO ANG MOH YEAH ANG MOH YOU ROCK!". Monochrome ended their set with "Thank you everyone" The ppl behind me: " THANK YOU FOR ENDING OMG MY EARS FINALLY PARAMORE WOO!"
Thats just typical of singaporeans eh to not support locals as much. Endearing indeed. BUT IT WAS FUNNY. Oh hayley talked to us about asking us to support our local music scene so it can thrive more. AWWWWW
Oh sidetracked, i present to you swellers. And the bassist anto was infront of me!
Then they brought out the legendary paramore box. Would you wanna be the box and get stepped all over by hayley's foot? (; Well k not me. HAHA. i wanna be the mic. Oh gawd do i sound like a guy. But hayley is to die for!!! Dont get me started with taylor HEHE.
Then when paramore opened the show with their intro and ignorance. Just hear me. Note: HEAR ME SCREAAAAM and spaz when hayley comes out.
This video can cause brain damage due to its shakiness as quoted from my box description!
Overall, i really love the setlist this year alot. Thank you paramore for making my dream come true. To be at the front hearing to your eargasmic songs like 'For a pessimist, im pretty optimistic' , 'Decode' , 'Crushcrushcrush' to name a few AND ALSO EMERGENCY. I was damn torn during this song cos its my number 1 fav from them and i thought they wouldnt play it. OMG I pretty much teared. Pity the security guard have to see my epic crying happy face! :D:
They played three songs from their first abulm! "herewegoagain" "pressure" and "emergency" My life is complete. Except i wanna hear "my heart" though.
Caught pressure flip on tape!
I know know my camera skills sucks balls. Regretting holding the camera. Cos i was totally headbanging screaming in my own lil happy bubble. But then neither of them would wanna record it down oh well.
Oh in between the songs the things i experienced in the moshpit....
1. My hair got pulled by the girl at the back. Was she depending on my hair to not get swayed by the crowd?! 2. I was pushed to the front. Body against the barricade with force. not as bad as what i experienced last year! 3. The girl behind me totally placed her hand beneath my hands! And midway her hand was under my awesome sweaty armpits muahahaha. Squishy squashy~ HAHAHA. 4. Not only she placed her hand underneath my armpit. She locked herself by anchoring her elbows and "hug" my body. OUCH. Her elbows totally digging my back D: 5. Got a bruise cos i was forcing weight of my arm on the handle bar. 6. The girl squeezed her arm at the front to take videos and pics and her camera casing kept hitting my head 7. Oh the camera blocked my view too so i had to shove her hand aside. 8. The girl hooked her fingers thru my holey tank top cos she was being moshed behind me. And i screamed "AM I GOING BE NAKED BY THE END OF THIS SHOW?!"
Must not wear holey clothes for gig no more. Lesson learnt.
Ohhh! Did i mention ethan threw his hat to hayley and she wore it yeah she did. Last year, she wore his beanie..lucky dude. I tried throwing my wrist band but it obviously failed :( Threw it at the wrong timing. The lights went off when i threw it to the stage, hayley kicked it and did the "tripping" body movement. But she didnt tripped of course! My lovely wrist band no more =(
Hayley did alot of awesome interaction with us this year! There's fireworks during the only exception. It was too beautiful. I got it recorded :)
Loss for words..
Taylor york was sooo cute in real life. Since no more farro, I like york now hahaha! but my guitar will still be named after josh farro. I got a video of him dancing infront of me i have not yet upload it to youtube. Soon guys soon!
Anw pics of hayley and jeremy. I was stupid not to take awesome pics of them. Most of the time when hayley was in front of me. I was simply AWED and in the STARSTRUCK MODE that i just lost myself right there and then absorbing her every features..... HAHA
OH! I saw hayley's bra. HAHAHAHAHA im not a perv! But most of us wouldve seen it cos her tank top's arm hole was too big. She like to D.I.Y her own tank. I shall let you guys imagine..
It was hot pink with leopard spots.
Thank me for the tip k. Omg please dont do yourself hayley's guy fans after i said this. HAHAHA.
Best shot of Jeremy davis the bassist. K it kinda rhymes
Best shot of Hayley williams =(
Them during the acoustic set. They did "Where the lines overlap", "When it rains" and "Misguided ghosts"
Hayley wearing Ethan's hat! After he threw, it was like a hat fest or something. Everyone did the same bleh.
Here's my video of When it rains. The verse hit me soooo bad. I was listening to this song during one of my dark period of my life. Emotional but true.
I tried my best to stand out from the crowd so hayley would pick me out from the audience to rock out with em on stage. But sadly, that dream didnt came true. =( My feather headband, you dissapoint me but i still love you! Youve been thru with me for two gigs.
Guess who Hayley picked...
This red hair dude or whatever he looks confused with the thick EYESHADOW AND SUCH. RED FREAKIGN RED. I shouldve worn a NEON WIG FOR GOD SAKES! He totally headbang at the wrong timing omg. ashamed. He was the envy of all paramore fans. At least represent well! But nooooo. This VJSkratch posts awesome paramore vids i recommend you to watch from the channel. and this..
All hail the existence of HD
Ah well all ends well =D I got home pretty stoned cos i was to amazed really. Stoked much. Did i mentioned we cabbed home and it costs me freaking 20 bucks. Damn you midnight charge!!! :(
Once again, Thank you Paramore for a PROPER epic time of my life. (comparing to last year which was a bull experience dying in mosh) Its not a dream anymore~ Please dont disband till i get married AT LEAST.
Please come again! I hope you wont take it personally that the stadium is only half filled compared to last year :( I shouted the lyrics as loud as i can already.